søndag 15. april 2012

Sketchabilities#69

Så var det tid for min første reveal hos Sketchabilities. Loen er laget for lenge siden, men nå kan jeg vise frem min tolkning av denne ukes skisse. Det var masse flotte loer å finne hos de andre DT så stikk gjerne innom her og ta en titt, og gjør et forsøk du og;-).
Nesten alle produktene her er fra Papirdesign, og sjekk de nye søte hjertene... Me LOVE!!
It is finally time for my very first reveal at Sketchabilities.  Check out the other girls take on this weeks wonderful sketch, and I would love to see your take on it as well. Nearly all products are form Papirdesign, and look at those cute new hearts... I LOVE`EM!!

And here is the sketch.

13 kommentarer:

Sanna sa...

beautiful page!!! Great to be on the team with you :)

Unknown sa...

So pretty!!! I love all the lace and doilies, very feminine, especially with the touches of pink!!!

Yana Smakula sa...

love your take on the sketch! great layout!

Cappucine1978 sa...

I'm in love with this beautiful layout!!! So gorgeous :)

Teresa sa...

I love how you mixed all the pretty shades of pink for your little princess. It is just beautiful :)

Linda Eggleton sa...

Wow, this is so beautiful...love the soft pretty colours & gorgeous embellishments. Awesome take on your first DT sketch :)

Marcia Dehn-Nix sa...

Gorgeous layout! Love the layering with so many beautiful details. Welcome to Sketchabilities.

Fern sa...

Such a beautiful "girly" layout!!! Love the soft pinks, the punched borders and the flowers and bling!!! Hugs!!

Emmy sa...

Absolutely FABULOUS layout! Love all the pink and glittery accents! great work with the sketch!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Lynn sa...

I just love the soft colors of your layout. The photos and your details are perfection! I'm excited to design with you at Sketchabilities.

Sissel Elisabeth sa...

Helt nydelig LO!!Skikkelig småpike-rosa-drøm:D Det var ei morsom skisse også!

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Darling photos and a beautiful page! Loving all your pretty flowers and pearls and trims. Terrific work with the sketch!

redmom sa...

Your page is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and all the layers!

Bloggarkiv