onsdag 30. mai 2012

Sketchabilities #72

Så var det endelig tid for en ny lekker skisse inne på Sketchabilities, og jeg synes skissene til Karan Gerber er utrolig lekre! Håper du også finner tid til å leke litt med ukas skisse.
Jeg har scrappet Herman som har blitt en ivrig kortspiller og som har full kontroll når vi spiller "Olsen" eller "Vri 8`er".

It is time for a new great Sketch at Sketchabilities, and I just love Karan Gerbers sketches!! This was so fun to play with and hope you find time to play along.
The layout is about my son playing cards, and particularly a game called "Olsen" where the 8ths are
 central cards..

Her er skissa!

8 kommentarer:

Marcia Dehn-Nix sa...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Love those rosettes and the addition of the playing card on your layout.

Linda Eggleton sa...

Totally gorgeous, Marianne.
Love the little banner & the cute rosettes. Fab take on the sketch!

Teresa sa...

Your page is really, really cute and I love all the colors you mixed together! Great job :)

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Fab layout! Totally brilliant - really really cute!!!!

Marthe sa...

Kjempe herlig LO! :)

sanna sa...

love your take on the sketch! lovely boy page!

Lynn sa...

I love the colors you chose for your layout. They compliment the photo so well. The details are fabulous.

Unknown sa...

Super cute!! I love that frame, and the rosettes!

Bloggarkiv