ScrapFriends hadde en kul og litt annerledes skisse jeg fikk lyst til å prøve meg på. Det ble en litt annerledes layout til meg å være, med bruk av masse stickers og annet stæsj jeg fant.. Det gjorde bare at jeg har lyst på MER stæsj!!
I found a really cool and a bit different sketch at ScrapFriends this month, and I wanted to give it a go. Making it I realized that I need MORE embellishments!!! I have to do some serious shopping soon..
Here is the sketch:


2 kommentarer:
SOOO glad you were inspired by our Scrap Friends sketch...this is gorgeous. I HAVE that paper! Love how you've used it. Perfect for the circles...& that 'spotty' peg...divine:):)!!!! Oh, yes, we can always find a need to shop, eh???!!!!
yay! glad you got inspired by the sketch! I LOVE Angela´s sketches !! and glad you liked my video at ScrapFriends too ♡
Wish you a nice day,
Hugs, Sanna
Legg inn en kommentar