lørdag 17. august 2013

I have a small secret to share...

I can finally say it...
I am a DT for the brand new challengeblog

We have just started introducing the DT`s, and I am so happy to be on a team with such great talent!
We are actually two teams - one for Cherish This, wich is the card making team, and one for Memories for Life - which is the layoutteam. I am on the last one of course - and I can`t wait until starting with the great challenges we have for you!

Please come visit our blog. In celebrating the opening of this blog we have a giveaway that you can enter to win this lovely price:

We also have a DT-call going for the layout team !! Visit the blog for more details.

Our first challenge is opening on September 1th and I hope you will come by and play with us!



Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv