tirsdag 29. oktober 2013

My "Project 12" for 2013

Of all the albums I have made, I like my album with my "Project-12" layouts the most.. I have thought about starting "Project Life", but the last two years have been too busy for me to do that. This weekend I attended a local Crop, and I got inspired to start on a Project 12 for this year.
I printed out lots of sketches from Pagemaps, and started creating..
I did this years first 7 months, and I am already in love with this album:-)
Probably because it is made with my two fav producers - Papirdesign - and Crate Papers!!
I will start blogging my pages with Crate - and I start with the last one I made - July..

I really like how my page turned out - and love the colors from the "On Trend- collection"! 
July was our vacation month, so I have tried to pick out some of many highlights of our four weeks holiday.

I try to write as much I can about what we did, and I think I will appreciate this in years to come:-)



I will post another page tomorrow..

1 kommentar:

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

This is awesome!!! I could totally get into this idea! I love your pages - really inspiring!

Bloggarkiv