tirsdag 5. november 2013

Two more layouts

Here are two more layouts made to scrapping.no`s anniversary.
Here I have used papers from Crate - The Pier, together with some flowers I have cut from a W... paper. The embellishments are from American Crafts.


Not too happy with the other one... I totally misplaced the photo.. But I love the background-paper from Papirdesign. It is a really old one - from 2009 I think, but I just love it!! I guess Line in Papirdesign was years ahead when she made this!! Kind of looks like someone have used lots of stencils, mists and multimedia..- but it is all in the paper:-)

I am leaving my papers for some weeks, but hope to be back again with some layouts, cards and altered things for Papirdesign and "Cherish This" soon. .. I have something ready for you, but I`m not posting as often as I`d like to these days..
In the mean while - I wish you a great autumn!

2 kommentarer:

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Awesome work!!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Line är verkligen bra på att fånga trender och här till och med långt före! Jättefina layouter båda två! Tycker mycket om färgerna! Kram!

Bloggarkiv