I finally found the time to create something that was not for a DT-assignment, and when I saw the new sketch at Creative Scrappers, I just knew that I had to do something with it. I love Kristines sketches!! I also LOVE Crate Papers, so I have had such fun making this layout.
The picture is from last year. From one day to the next, we went from winter and snow to hot summer weather, and our girl didn`t seem to let go of the winter.. When we picked her up in the kindergarden, she still used the ear warmers, even though it was about 25C outdoor..
I really would like to have a Cameo and cut out some cool circles and a cool title, but since I don`t I have used my old Quickutz-diekutz instead.. I think it must be 3 years since the last time I used them.
I have used some 3D-dots under the picture to get some extra dimension to the layout.
I love this girly line from Crate - "Oh Darling"
And here is the sketch I have used.. Hope more of you will play along:-)





Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar