fredag 5. desember 2014

Partners in crime

Our family have just been on a trip to warm and sunny Canary Islands, and it was fantastic!! As far north we live, we will not see the sun again until middle of January, and then just for a few minutes a day, so you can imagine we enjoyed every minute last week...

My hub ad I "won" a history-quiz at the hotel we stayed in, and here we are enjoying the price - a too sweet drink.. :-)

It`s no secret that I LOVE Crate Paper, and I am totally in love in "Open Book" by Maggie Holmes.. I  don`t understand why it is impossible to buy Crate in Norway.. Can anyone tell my why??
I do prefer to support the few scrapshop that still exist in Norway so I wish I didn`t have to order these products abroad, but having said that - I am so glad there are great foreign netshops out there- whom have Crate - Lots of Crate Paper:-)

Wish you all a creative weekend...

Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv