After 6 years, Kristine is closing this amazing sketchblog, and I will miss it! I`m glad I have her sketchbooks, so I can play with her great sketches even when the Sketchblog is gone.
But - no more sorrow - lets get on to this very last sketch! You can enter for the last price by submitting a layout to sketch #285 and/or #286 before January 31th. And here you have the last sketch:
As always, I loved the sketch, and when looking through my papers to find wich ones to cut in pieces, I found this lovely banner-paper from Crate Papers collection "Fourteen". I decided to use the banners as my paperstrips, and here you have my take on the sketch:
The layout is all about my girl and the pink dress she got as a gift for christmas. She just loved it! I thought it was a bit too small, but she refused to deliver it back to the shop..I found a cute dress-banner in my "Oh-darling"-stuff, and had to put it in, as the layout is all about her dress... I used lots of 3D-dots to make more dimension to the layout. I love the dots from Papirdesign. They are firm and just the right hight..
Each banner got its own color of sequins - but it was really hard to take a photo that could show that..
My use of sequins were also a result of Scrappelyst`s challenge of using sequins this month.. I think it worked so well here, as the dress is full of sequins.
Products:
Crate Paper- Fourteen, Flee Market, Oh Darling.
3D-dots and Alphabetstickers from Papirdesign.
To win a 25$ off a purchase of 35$ or more to SpiegelMom Scraps
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286
and enter them using the inlinkz widget on the CS blog.
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST.
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286
and enter them using the inlinkz widget on the CS blog.
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST.





6 kommentarer:
I just saw your page on the CS blog and just had to hop over to tell you how much I love it!! The banners are awesome and those dresses are the perfect finishing touch! Wonderful picture of your daughter in her new dress!!
herlig LO, likte godt vimpelrekkene her....takk for titten og ha en finfin søndag videre
Fantastisk nydelig layout! Herlig med de utklipte bannerne, og paljettene blir prikken over i'en. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :)
Katrine
Herlig LO!
Så stilig med alle vimplene, og flott bruk av paljetter imellom.
Tusen takk for at du deltar i grublisen vår hos Scrappelyst
Hege.
Kjempe fin <3
Kjempelekker LO! Har sett den før, på forum, men nå så jeg den også med skissen som var opphavet og jeg synes det er kult hvordan du løste det med de stripene.
Legg inn en kommentar