Har fått en finfin bunke med Crate Paper hjem, og her har jeg lekt meg med Carousel til Maggie Holmes. Tok utgangspunkt i maiskissa til Let`s Get Sketchy, og da ble layouten min seendes slik ut..
Her er skissen.. Fulgte den faktisk ganske slavisk.
Wow what a stunning page. I just love your take on the sketch, photos, paper and embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
6 kommentarer:
Love this!-0the PERFECT Background paper for sure! Thanks for joining us at LGS and I followed!
Wow what a stunning page. I just love your take on the sketch, photos, paper and embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
Absolutely beautiful! These are such sweet pictures too! Thanks for playing at LGS!
The pictures are very cute and it is perfect with the paper ♡Thanks for joining us at LGS ☆
Amazing layout! Love the background paper so much. Thanks for joining us at LGS!
Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Legg inn en kommentar