søndag 10. juni 2018

A few hours later.. Let's get sketchy June1


I have played with Let`s get Sketchys June 1 sketch, and here is my result..

The pics are taken with a few hours after each other. The firs when I came home from a night out, and the last when I woke up again... I find this hilarious , ha ha..


I turned the sketch to make it fit with my pics better.. 


11 kommentarer:

Bethany.Roisland sa...

Great page! I love that beautiful yellow flower in the background. Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Natsuko sa...

Great take on the sketch!Love the soft colors too!Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

Marci sa...

LOL! What a great idea and page!!!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place sa...

I love your take on the sketch but I also love the photos. They are so funny. Looks like the night out was fantastic and wow you sure got messed up sleeping lol.I love the flowers and colours you chose. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

craftybyfirna sa...

I guess you really had a fun with the photos! Love the flowers underneath the photos, they add extra touch to the layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Brenshevia sa...

Wonderful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

etsuko kishimura sa...

It is a wonderful work.
I like paper selection and usage very much.
Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) sa...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan sa...

Love those funny photo's, your design is great. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

CathQuillScrap sa...

hahaha love the pics. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Deb sa...

What a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

Bloggarkiv