Tid for en ny sketchabilities-skisse, og her er min tolkning denne uken. Stikk innom sketchabilities og sjekk ut hva de andre jentene fikk ut av skissa, og det hadde vært morsomt å se DIN løsning på skissa også..
It is time again for a new sketch at Sketchabilities, and here is my interpretation. Be sure to check what the other girls made out of this gorgeous sketch, and feel free to play along;-)
Jeg har brukt papirer og stæsj som jeg fikk i min første Nook-pakke som var full av deilig MME-papirer fra Miss Caroline-serien.
Her er den lekre skissa:


13 kommentarer:
lovely!! love the combination of pink, yellow and grey!
Lekker, lekker!! Syns du har løst skissa utrolig godt:)
wow!!
lovely page.
Photo is very cute & adorable☆
Such darling photos and love the beautiful butterfly! Thanks for the inspiration!
Gorgeous layout - love that wood background!
Gorgeous layout! The photos are darling and I love the pins in your butterfly.
Nydelig layout! :) Herlige bilder!
Gorgeous layout & beautiful photos & cluster :)
What a gorgeous layout Marianne, I love all the details!
Gorgeous take on the sketch! And those pictures are so precious!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy
fantastic layout! I love that big butterfly in the center and the smaller ones you have in the corners
GORGEOUS!!! I love the flowers, so very pretty. What a nice, feminine layout. Great job!
Such a sweet layout! Darling photos and the embellishments are a perfect match! Thanks for the inspiration!
Legg inn en kommentar