tirsdag 25. juni 2013

Sweet like candy - My Creative Sketches June-challenge

A Norwegian pop-artist has a song called "Sweet like candy" - and I thought that fitted well for my sweet sweet girl.. 
I have used a sketch from My Creative Sketches, and have used the very sweet "Lucky Charm"-collection from American Crafts. Just love it!!



These little jars are so sweet, and I guess I`ll cut them all out of the paper.. I have more plans on how to use them, and I might show it soon..

Here is the sketch.. I simplified it a bit and how that is ok..


6 kommentarer:

Veronica Goh sa...

She is sweet indeed! Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

pia iris sa...

en herlig snuppe og en flott LO <3
klem pia

Mycreativescrapbook sa...

Beautiful page, I love your use of the sketch. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

Unknown sa...

She is so adorable. Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Sketches Challenge.

Becky Litz sa...

What a beautiful layout! I love that photo. Thanks for joining us at the MCS sketch challenge.

Jodi sa...

Such an adorable take on the sketch! Congrats on the MCS feature!

Bloggarkiv