When I make cards, they often ends up looking like this.. - They are almost the same - just with different papers.
The first one is a pink card with some of the new and beautiful flowers that Papirdesign just released..
All the papers, ribbons, stamps and embellishments are from Papirdesign.
I don`t always bother to do something with the inside, but I have on both these cards. I used the same stamp, as I like the text..
Products:
Ark: PD14884 Gratulerer, rosa, PD 14887 Hanna, PD14901 Vakre damer
Stempel: PD13794 Ord til deg, PD13812 Livet
Blomster: Rosa roser 2,5 cm med farget kant, Rufsete blomsterknopper - hvit, Rufseroser- hvit
Annet: hvite halvperler, blonder
Here is the second one.. I have used the same motive-paper with the beautiful women on - I think they are so pretty in front of a card..
I have just used one Paper on this card.. I had not received the new flowers when making this card, but I am still in love with the pions, so they were my first choice of flowers here..
Products:
Ark: PD 13742 Et hav av roser,
Blomster: Pioner - rosa og hvite, småblomster - rosa, blomsterblader
Stempel: PD 13812 Livet
Annet: Rosa krystaller
Ønsker dere alle en riktig god helg. Wish you all a great weekend.






Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar