mandag 1. september 2014

Septemberchallenge over at Papirdesign

Can you believe it is September already??
Papirdesign have a monthly challenge, and this month we have two lovely sketches for you. One for layouts and one for cards.. Today we focus on the layoutsketch- and will be showcasing our contributes for the cardsketch in a couple of weeks. 
Here are the sketches:
And here is my interpretation of the layoutsketch:

The lovely wooden Paper is an old one, and my last... Fortunately Papirdesign have just released a new one - just as nice as this one:-). I have gone completely bananas with all the lovely new flowers that I received from lovely Line at Papirdesign. 

Papirdesign released about 80 new flowers this time, and I chose to focus on some of the bigger ones. Here they are mostly in purple, but you can also get them in lots of other colors. 
I have also cut out some flowers from an older paper "Mormors have", and some purple doilies from "På rad og rekke". 

I love the little text-stamps, and find myself using them on almost everything I make these days...


Produkter:
Ark: PD 10632 Treverk, PD 14894 Blomsterduft, PD13753 På rad og rekke, PD 10535 Mormors hage.
Stempel: Ord til deg
Blomster: Kirsebærblomster, Roser 3cm lilla, roser 2,6 cm gul kant, søte blomster- hvite, rufsete blomsterknopper hvite og lilla, Asalea- lilla, lilla batikk, liten hortensia med perle - lilla. 
Annet: Chipboardtekster, krystaller - lilla, Doilies, 15cm., Blonder, 3D-puter

I hope you find time to play along with med and the rest of the DT..
You can find it here

Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv