Daddy`s girl
I liked this months sketch over at Once Upon A... Sketch, so I had to give it a go.
Suddenly I found myself having a real rub-on frenzy.. I can`t even remember the last time I used rub-ons, but when I first started, I could`t stop.. he he..
It`s not just rub-ons I have used - I also used a couple of stamps from Papirdesign. Both the hearts, the grids and the birds are stamps..
I used several of the new flowers from Papirdesign - and a button as well.
The little birds in the top left corner is also a stamp.
Here is the sketch if you`d like to try:



5 kommentarer:
Beautiful page beautiful photos!The masking and stamping are pefect! All the best!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Please visit I have a contest on! :)
This is really beautiful - love the colours & that lamp post is a gorgeous touch - so happy to see you joining us at OUAS this month!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!
I use a webpage i'm in search of to improve and nicely the visuals is probably going one of the key issues to complete on my list...Best Cardsharing Server
The colors on your layout look very soft und subtile. I also love to use rubons again here and there.Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!
You've used the rub-ons beautifully here! Once in awhile yes we do get seized by a crazy need to use a certain scrap item and you've done great here. Love the color combination you've chosen and these are really precious photos you've got there. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)
Legg inn en kommentar