I love having fun - and here are two examples of that...
I love playing with sketches, and had such fun using the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers.
It`s my first layout as a DT this term, so I am really happy to show it to you. It is also a bit scary, since the rest of the team is so talented..
I used a selfie taken at a local music festival this summer. I can assure you - I had fun that weekend!! Lots of Proseco, lots of people, lots of music, and lots of laughs...
These are the best girls to have fun with, and I already look forward to the festival next year :-)
I used a couple of scraps on this layout - both the program and the ticket (the ribbon at the bottom).
Papers, stickers and embellishments are from Crate. I also found some PL-cards with Crate-patterns that I used as my squares..
Hope you liked it.
Please head over to Creative Scrappers and have a look at the rest of the reveal - and I would love to see your take on the sketch as well!!


6 kommentarer:
Härlig, lekfull LO med kul foto!
Nydelig LO, og for en kul tolkning av skissen. Liker spesielt godt at du har brukt "ekte" scraps, som billett og program.
Beautiful layout! Love all the elements you added and your take on the sketch.
Råkul side!! Oppsettet og fargene er kjempekule:D
Kjempetøff.
Stilig med "scrap" på siden og flott tolkning av skissen.
Å, herlig kul, knalltøff! Virkelig en skikkelig diggsom LO!
Legg inn en kommentar