søndag 25. mars 2012

Frosted Designs Layoutsketch #37

Etter å ha jobbet hele lørdag, synes jeg at jeg hadde fortjent litt scrappetid på kvelden. Fant masse herlig inspirasjon inne på Nooks Blog Hop, og da var det bare å sette seg ned med papiret og kose seg:-D
Bildet fra Hermans bowlingbursdag har ligget en stund på pulten min uten at jeg har funnet rett inspirasjon til å ta det, men da jeg kom over skissa hos Frosted Designs, fallt den på plass.

I had to work all Saturday, and felt the need to indulge my self with some scrappytime when the kids had gone to sleep. I found lots of inspiration at the Nook Blog Hop, and when I found this great sketch at Frosted Designs, I finally managed to do a layout with this picture!

12 kommentarer:

Laurie sa...

this is great!! I love the soft colors with the black and white, very cool!! thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :)

danni reid. sa...

love this page, amazing colors♥

Alhana sa...

Herlig side og stilig oppsett.
Flott bruk av søm :)

Sam sa...

nice =) love your take on the sketch

Sanna sa...

Lovely!!!
ps. I left a little something for you on my blog :)

Marianne/skorpionen sa...

Så stilig! og tøft med søm på overskriften!

Tenny Kusuma sa...

WOW...such a pretty and amazing layout. Love it!!! Thank you for playing along with Frosted Designs Layout Challenge. Tenny :D

Channa sa...

What a great page, good take on the sketch an i love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us at frosted designs. Channa

Unknown sa...

I love the photo and the papers you used for this layout! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Anonym sa...

Love the page- great take on the sketch!

Arnlaug sa...

Denne sida var jo heilt fantastisk!!
Elsker bruken av søm, spesilet på overskrifta. Og fargekomboen er perfekt:-)

Elen sa...

Kjempefin LO! Flott skisse å jobbe etter - har lagret den hos meg:-D

Bloggarkiv