onsdag 21. mars 2012

Vårstemning - Frosted Designs


Ikke akkurat vår i Bodø nå... Snøen laver ned, og det ser skikkelig vinter ut når man titter ut vinduet. Har sånn smått begynt å lengte etter våren og fant frem et bilde av Herman i fjor vår ved andedammen her i Bodø. Kanskje på tide at snøen smelter snart så vi får vår igjen...

It is still winter in Bodø and the snow is falling down.. Other places in Norway the spring has sprung, and I am longing for warmer days. This picture is from last spring when I took my kids to the duckpond...
This is made for the Fabolous Friday Challenge - Things with wings...

7 kommentarer:

Anette sa...

En lekker LO!! Herlige farger - og stilig at du har kuttet ut mønsterarket rundt! Nydelige blomster også :)
--klem--

Anonym sa...

Dette var en nydelig LO!!!
Rett og slett lekker...
Ha en fin dag :o)
Klem, Heidi

Teresa Jaye sa...

oh, what a gorgeous layout! I love the frame and all of the embellishments are placed so beautifully! What a lovely memory of a fun day! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Unknown sa...

Love the soft colours of the layout. The elements (gate, well etc) complement the picture very well. Nice work!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

Arnlaug sa...

Berrr signerer dei over eg! Heilt utrulig NYDELIG!

Claire Spielman sa...

Congratulations...most deserving of the win!

Anita Scroggins sa...

Beautiful layout - I love the fussy cutting you did!! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you could stop by my blog and follow along with me to! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. Hope to see you again soon!!

Bloggarkiv