I går startet uka med en super nyhet for min del...
Jeg kom med på designteamet til Sketchabilities, og nå skal jeg kose meg med kjempeflotte skisser i noen måneder fremover. Gleder meg veldig til å starte opp samme med resten av gjengen..
Her er listen over denne terminens designere:
Carrie Boissonneault-CANADA
Chitose Nakamae- JAPAN
Debbi Tehrani-USA
Emila Stammler- NETHERLANDS
Fern Riley - USA
Kelly Foster- USA
Linda Eggleton-AUSTRAILIA-returning
Lisa Tottle-CANADA
Lynn Shokoples-CANADA
Marcia Dehn-Nix-USA-returning
Marianne Sjoberg-NORWAY
Nina Stenzel-GERMANY-returning
Sanna Lippert-AUSTRIA
Teresa Horner- USA
Yana Smakula- UKRAINE
Yesterday turned out to be a great way to start the new week. I made it to the new designteam at Sketchabilities. I can`t wait to get started on the great sketches, and to get to know the other girls:-).

5 kommentarer:
Congratulations on joining the Sketchabilities Design team! I look forward to working with you!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy
Congrats & welcome to the Sketchabilities team! So looking forward to working with you :)
Congrats and welcome to the Sketchabilities Team! So excited to see the first reveal!!
Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!
Congrats!! I'm looking forward to working you!
Legg inn en kommentar