Oh joy!! I have got a huge amount of new papers and embellishments and the feeling of joy when I finally was able to play with them was soooo good!! I absolutely LOVE this line from American Crafts, and I just regret that I didn`t buy two collectionpacks, since they are sooo beautiful!! Can`t wait to go back to my scraproom and create some more with them.
Here I have played with this months sketch and theme at Once Upon A ... Sketch.
The theme is "guilty pleasure", and I chose to use it on my little girl this time. She got this DS almost a year ago, and now she has really starting discovered it - wich is not just a good thing. Here she is having a little break from her sunbathing in Turkey last week.
I have also used my new chevron-mask and some wood veneers and the lovely embellishments from American Crafts.
Here are some close-ups:
Here is the sketch. I have just flipped it 90 degrees;-)
Theme: What's your guilty pleasure?
Wish you all a peaceful Sunday!



7 kommentarer:
Both your daughter and the page itself are sweet as candy, totally adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at OUAS!
Lovely page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!
This is so cute!!!
Such an adorable page. Love your choice of colours and pretty details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!
Love your take on the rotated sketch!! I also like the style! Less is always more! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!
Herlig mix av papir, maling og pynt! Akkurat passe av alt, og hverken for lite eller for mye av noe :-)
Takk for at du deltar på OUAS' juni-utfordring!
Such a beautiful layout. Just adore this page - thank you so much for playing along with us
Legg inn en kommentar