fredag 20. september 2013

Cherish This... A little reminder

Cherish This - Memories for life is a brand new challengeblog, and the first challenge is out.
This layout is posted in yesterdays bloggpost and we hope you will be inspired to join us!!

Making this, I wanted to do something that would be a bit different than the stuff I usually make, so I gathered inspirations from different things I have seen lately. I chose to make it in  soft colors, several layers, and then I found my vellum. I have not used this since I started scrapping 7 years ago:-)

Some details..


Happy, scrappy weekend!!



2 kommentarer:

morkaren sa...

Nej hvor er det et dejligt. Lo, skønt med de sommerfugle der flyver op af syltetøjs gelassent, og din tekst er så sand, så sand. Knus morkaren.

Tonje sa...

Så herlig LO, flott med sommerfuglene og glasskrukkene :) Ha en fin søndag videre!

Bloggarkiv