søndag 15. september 2013

Sketch + mixed Media - Berry71bleu

This is made for the Berry71bleu September Challenge - Sketch + mix Media.
You can find the challenge here:

I started with the supercool Concrete paper from Papirdesign, and stamped with a brick-stamp. I then added some more bricks with some modeling paste and a stencil, used some more stamps, and then added a few splashes with black colorwash. I hope that will do for the mixed media part..
This is my daugther all dressed up for a birthday party.. She loves to put on her pink stuff, and she is so happy with her self... I hope she will always be pleased with who she is..

Here you can see some of the stamping and the modeling paste..

Thanks to ToneK who gave me a kick in the butt to make this page:-)


7 kommentarer:

Norma Gomez sa...

OMGosh, this is gorgeous!! I love everything about it :D Thanks so much for joining the Sept Berry71Bleu Challenge!

Kay F sa...

What a lovely daughter you have! Fabulous use of soft colors & great take on the challenge. Creative way of using mixed media to give the background texture. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

Dana Tatar sa...

Stunning page! I love all the purple and the patterned paper is super cool! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu September Challenge! :)

Debbie sa...

This is so lovely! Love the pops of purple! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Debbie sa...

This is so lovely! Love the pops of purple! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Bellaidea sa...

I really like what you did with this page, lovely photo too. Please make sure you post a link to our challenge too :)
Thank you so much for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge!
http://berry71bleu.blogspot.ca/p/challenge-rules.html

Marilyn sa...

So Beautiful!!!.Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

Bloggarkiv