mandag 2. september 2013

September Challenge at Papirdesign


The September Challenge over at Papirdesign is "Baby". You can make whatever you like with papers, as long as it is to or with a baby..
I chose to scrap one of my favorite pics of my two little ones, taken when Mathilde was just one day old.. I have scrapped it before, but this can be scrapped many times... And they do need one each of this lovely picture. I have to print it out once more when I have bought more ink, since the printing is not good on this one.. It is not supposed to be as striped as the picture turned out.


As I said earlier, I have promised my self NOT to make any more of these floral, pink and too embellished layouts. If I do again before 2014 - please hit med in the head with something hard!!!

I have used lots of small flowers from Papirdesign (the big ones are from Prima)

The baby-chipboards and chipboard hearts are also from Papirdesign. I have cut out those cute bears from a paper and glued them on a couple of the hearts.. Aren`t they the cutest?!!


Papirdesignprodukter:
PD13749 Rosa Pioner
PD 13838 Bark
PD12643 "Bamsefar"(utklipte bamser)
PD13849 Skolemateriell
Chipboard baby
Chipboard rosa hjerter
Div, blomster - rosa pioner, rosa gerbera, rosa nelliker, roseknopper





3 kommentarer:

Synnøve sa...

Noe så utrolig vakkert!!!!

Maya sa...

Nyyydelig! Det bildet kan virkelig scrappes igjen og igjen og igjen!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Men jag GILLAR denna! Den är jättefin Marianne och jag tycker minsann att du ska göra många under resten av året :)

Bloggarkiv