søndag 7. juli 2013

Karatekid on the beach..

Some times it fits me perfect that the weather is bad.. These days we are painting the house, and I feared that that would put an end for my scrapbooking this summer. So I welcomed the stormy rain that come this evening so I could play some more with my new papers. I just love the Pier Collection from Crate - is it possible to say it too often??
I found a fun sketch at Pagemaps I just had too use, and found this fun pictures of Herman trying to do some karate moves on the beach in Turkey..


Love the embellishments that come with this line!!


I can`t seem to get the colors quite right in the light I have right now, but will not be able to take a new pic in the daylight tomorrow, so this will have to do for now..

Hoping for more rain next week, so I can do some more scrapping before we go on our Summer vacation.. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv