mandag 8. juli 2013

TJSC-color 31


Thats just so cute have a really nice color palette that I wanted to try out, and the the papers from the Maggie Holm collection from Crate fitted perfectly!! 
Love this photo of my son taken in Turkey last month. I think he is soo handsome - and he is such a darling as well:-)
(The yellow comes out as more yellow than is actual is. The real stuff is just the same color as in the palette.)  



And here is the palette..

The rain is still poring down - lucky for me as I really enjoy the scrapping these days!
I have used a sketch from Kristine Davidsons Creative with sketches - vol 2 (ikke utfordring - bare skissebok).
Happy scrapping out there:-)



5 kommentarer:

Nora sa...

Really sweet touch of "sunshine" ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

This is gorgeous!!!

Linda sa...

Herlig bilde, og fargene var så flotte til! Likte godt sommerfuglen oppe i hjørnet :)

Takk for at du tok utfordringen vår

Maya sa...

Superflott bruk av fargene! Digger at du har dratt inn litt gult! Tusen takk for bidraget til TJSC!

GryA sa...

Herlig Lo! Nydelig bruk av fargene. Moro at du likte utfordringen og ble med. Takk!
Håper du har fått litt sol i sommer likevel da...

Bloggarkiv