mandag 15. juli 2013

She`s so cute - challenge


That`s just so cute have Solfrid as a guest this month, and her challenge was:
"You have to use white cardstock as your background, no pattern paper!
You should make the background with stamps, mists, paint....
It is not allowed to use flowers and lace.
And I want to see colors. Bright, lovley colors!"

Here is my take on this challenge.. - and I who love patterned paper have not a singel one in this layout.. Just color wash, paint, ink, chipboardstickers, paperframe and a tag.. - and thickers.. You might notice that I am a little bit inspired by Christin/Umenorskan:-)



I really liked my way to put in the title.. I had plans on doing some sewing as well, but didn`t have the time..

Happy scrapping - everyone..

4 kommentarer:

Aquarell sa...

Kjempeflott LO, og super løsning på utfordringen. :-) Takk for at du tok utfordringen min. :-)

Veera sa...

What a nice LO! And what a challenge! I have found myself a bit addicted to pattern paper, so I'm not sure could I have managed to do a page without it. So well done! :)

Maya sa...

Tøff LO! Digger hvordan du har satt opp tittelen med bokstavene lag på lag! Takk for at du tok utfordringen!

Linda sa...

sååå stilig! Tittelen var bare kanon flott, til stor inspirasjon :)

Takk for at du tok utfordringen vår

Bloggarkiv