søndag 14. juli 2013

Spikkekniv - Sketchbook 365 July-challenge

Har prøvd meg på juliskissen til Sketchbook365, og siden jeg ikke klarer å scrappe uten at det er litt knæsje farger om dagen, fant jeg frem  Echo Paper Here&Now. Har gledet meg til å ta den frem, og serien skuffet ikke!!
Herman har fått sin egen spikkekniv, og her er den i bruk for første gang.. Stolt og glad gutt var fornøyd med sommergaven:-)

I have scrapped after the July-sketch at Sketchbook365, and today I wanted to pull out my Here&Now-line from Echo Papers. Can`t get enough of colors these days, so I was very pleased when I started using it..
Our boy got himself a little knife for cutting small things with, and he was very proud and happy when he used it for the first time..



Here is the sketch.. It runs until 18th July, so there is still time to join..



2 kommentarer:

Sanna sa...

I love the colours you used on this layout. great combination and fabulous take on the sketch!

Tracee sa...

Fabulous page and I love the color combo you used. Thankyou for playing along at sketchbook365 Tx

Bloggarkiv