søndag 2. november 2014

Creative Scrappers #281

Oh my... its November all ready!! Can you believe it? Times flies when having fun... and I had lots of fun playing with the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers. 
The DT have made an awesome job, as usual - and I hope you find some inspiration and that you will join in and create something with this great sketch!


My girl have been complaining about her never experienced horseback riding - so here she is very happy!! When driving the long way from Oslo to Bodø this summer, we stopped at a wild animal park at Namskogan, and just before we left, my girl could sit on a horse for the first time...
I have mixed papers from American Crafts and Crate Paper on this layout, and I also found my old alphabet dies that have been lying unused for a very long time...
Hope you like it, and that you will play with the sketch..

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful layout! I love the paper layering at the top!

Bloggarkiv