søndag 30. november 2014

Creative Scrappers #283

It`s time for a new sketch at Creative Scrappers again, and this sketch is a fun one!! 
At first I thought I`d struggle with it, but it wasn`t as hard as I thought.. I love creating after these sketches - they push me to make something that I normally would`t make, and I always get pleased with the result..

The title refers to the drinking glasses my son is wearing. He loves using them - especially if he could drink something with colors.. Here it is only water, so they are not as visible as they are when he`s drinking a coke with them;-)
All papers and embellishments are from several Crate Paper collections.. 

This month Creative Scrappers are teaming up with 17 Turtles. For a chance to win the price, you must enter a layout for sketch 283 or 284 before 30th December. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv