tirsdag 25. november 2014

Old papers - old style

A couple of years ago I usually made cards and layouts in vintage-style, but I got so tired of this style that I hardly never do it again..  I have tons of old papers and embellishments in vintage style, and I have to get rid of it some how.. So now, whenever I make a layout, I also have to make a card with my old stuff...

Here I have made a card with some old papers from Maya Design, and a Prima flower that has been in my stuff for at least two years.. I even used my squize-tool to make the butterflies:-)

Back when I made the vintage-stuff, I hoarded laces and ribbons, and they seldom come to it use. I managed to find one that resembled the flower in my stuff..

I have more layouts coming, but they are awaiting to get published elsewhere. The first one is coming up this Sunday..

Until then, have a good one..

Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv