Yey... It`s Sunday again, and that means you can play with a new fun sketch from Creative Scrappers.
Last week I got a huge package from the US, filled with gorgeous Crate Paper. The combination great sketch and new papers made this layout come together so easy!! I think I used less then 15 minutes to make this..
I love the papers from "Open Book" and the golden accents..
The pics are from last week when our girl had to sign up for starting school next year. After meeting the schools headmaster and some teachers, she got a book. There she started writing "Mom and dad are the best parents in the world..." I though I`d save that for later - as I am sure she will say we are the worst in a couple of years...
CS sponsor for November is the kit-club Paper Camellia.
To Win the November Main Kit from Paper Camellia create a layout and enter the challenges use our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 281-282.




Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar